'Through our investment in environmental education, we are fostering a new generation of dedicated individuals who care about & will protect the planet we all share' - Jane Goodall Institute
Re-educating Earthlings strives to activate both children and adults empathy and intrigue of the natural world and re-connect them back to it in order to realise the causations of our global climate emergency.
It's time to re-structure the educational system, cover the gaps the school curriculum and highstreet book shelves are sadly missing and integrate the importance of conserving nature and its weird and wonderful beings across educational and corporate spaces, before it's too late.
How are we achieving this?
- Keynote speaker for Wells Fargo Green Team
- Partnership with CACEIS bank enhancing the natural intelligence and knowledge of nature-based solutions
- Proud ambassadors of Trees for the Future
- Business workshops incorporated into CSR schemes
- AND more picture books to come!
When a child is young they desire love and safety but then, they ask you to tell them a story. But are the right ones being told?